I am actually new to schema designing. I have read few articles about data modeling and started building schemas for real time data. I have done one. I need guidance in my first steps. Just some one who can have a glance at it and can suggest mistakes that I have done. So that I can correct them and learn. If any one have interest to provide little bit of guidance please respond.

Any guidance at this stage would be a great help to me. Thanking you so much.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Assuming you are talking about a relational database, what do you need to do? What have you done so far - show us something.

For sure I will post the attachment by evening.

Hi me again, I am adding a zip file which contains schema snap, business requirement doc, dbm file(MS Access) which contains all the tables and valid data. It is completly done. Just have a glance and point out the mistakes that i have done. Thanking you all.

I don't use Word or Access so I can't help you there.

I don't use Word or Access so I can't help you there.

Tell me what is the most acceptable format for you. so that i can post the doc again using that software. Do you use open office? one other thing is even if you dont use Access i will post jpg of schema so that you can have a look at doc and also at the schema.

Can you not just export the schema to a text file and post it and a note here describing what your database is supposed to do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.