Twitter is the most popular social networking site after Facebook.

I think the following will be the top social networking sites after facebook:

• Reddit
  • Twitter
  • Snapechat

According to me the top social networking site after facebook is Instagram and Twitter.

twitter is the second social network site by number of users.
also recently, Linkedin, Reddit and Quora have a lot of weight

According to me the top social networking site after facebook is Instagram and Twitter.

Yes, you are right. I have missed Instagram.
So, my list will be now:

• Reddit
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Snapchat

Some of the top social networking sites after facebook are Twitter and Instagram

A free demo is also available so you can connect with us
After Facebook, there are so many social media platforms out there but Instagram and Twitter are more profitable than others after Facebook.

I recommend Instagram and Twitter

The best social networking sites after facebook are:

• Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Instagram
  • Tictok

Instgram, then twiter, reddit Quora, Snapchat, Tictok!

Twitter and Linkedin are the top social networking site after Facebook.

1. Reddit
  2. twitter
  3. Behance

Twitter is the top social networking site after Facebook.

Twitter is thes best because it is used world wide.

I think twitter and linkdein

I think twitter is.

Simply It is Twitter and Instagram. As they have been used all over the world.

I think Twitter is best as all ppopular personalities use Twitter as it is more effective.

like facebook there is nothing in this world right now but you can use Friendica.com

I think it should be twitter.

Twitter or instagram

Instagram is number one.

Instagram has well over 1 billion monthly users and has long been the home of influencers, companies, bloggers, small business owners, friends, and everyone in between. If you're asking whether a significant portion of your audience uses the platform, the answer is almost certainly yes.

Instagram has grown in popularity among teenagers and young adults, particularly in the United States. Instagram usage declines with age but remains steady among men and women, so if your clients are under 40, you can't afford to ignore it.

On Instagram, the most effective content is Beautiful photography, beautiful visuals, one-of-a-kind designs, a selfie-style video that talks directly to your audience, and a consistent theme that can help you stand out on Instagram.

If your target audience is under the age of 40 and you run a lifestyle, e-commerce, or photography business, Instagram should be your top priority.

• Youtube

• WhatsApp

• Instagram

are some of the most used social media after Fb

Hello

A Closer Look at the Top 7 Social Networks

1. Facebook – 2.74 Billion Active Users.
  2. YouTube – 2.291 Billion Active Users.
  3. WhatsApp – 2.0 Billion Active Users.
  4. Facebook Messenger – 1.3 Billion Active Users.
  5. Instagram – 1.221 Billion Active Users.
  6. Weixin/WeChat – 1.213 Billion Active Users
  7. TikTok – 689 Million Active Users.

The top social networking site after YouTube and other top social networking site Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat LinkedIn.
Your Regards
Kailynn Bowling

After Facebook, the best social media site is Instagram. you can promote your business as well. A lot of traffic is also generated through Instagram. After Instagram, twitter is the social media site which is really important.

Instagram is the most popular social networking site after Facebook. Probably even more popular than FB. Instagram is more mobile-friendly. Given that it was a mobile-only platform for many years, and its narrower array of content types, it's no surprise that Instagram is a better mobile experience than Facebook. Facebook has come a long, long way in this regard, but Instagram is made for the phone. That's why instagram views on videos exceed facebook views.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.