Hello fellas,

I've been participating in Daniweb for quite a while now, but I realize that I never introduced myself, so let's do it ^^

I'm 23 yo, from Brazil. Started into development playing Ultima Online when I was about 15yo. I became a enthusiast in programming, moved to HTML, CSS, JS and ASP. Sometime later started with SQL Server, Adobe Flex and C#.Net.
At this point I can say that I know a lot of some programing languages/technologies and I know a little bit about many others.

I started two colleges but never graduated.

Today I work in a small company, primary with BI, ATM's and Android. But what I most enjoy developing is JavaScript. And I'm also trying to start a carrer as a model, that's where the photo came from ^^.

I've been enjoying very much the forum, there's a lot of very nice and smart people here.

I just wish some people would search a little more beforing making some very basic questions, that they would find out in 10 seconds on google.

So, that's a little about me.

Seeya.

Hello Long Time Daniwebber!

Hello Ale,

Based on your posts so far, it appears that you are quite knowledgable in those areas. Glad you are here...welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.