How does everyone go about purchasing long lists of IT equipment? Once you have what you need, do you send out the list to several vendors and wait for a price?

Also, who are some of your vendors? If you cannot list this because it violates the message board, please do not. I have been able to locate a few but would like to build a list that I can go do for general items and specific items.

I am new to the IT business and have been thrown a huge list of items to purchase. Some of these items are initial purchases and some are ongoing such as Cat 5, canned air, and so forth.

Thanks

My son swears by newegg.com. When I need hardware I just ask my son to get it for me and newegg almost always has the least expensive prices. I don't know about ordering large quantities of IT equipment.

I recommend Amazon.com. It is highly use by hardware helpers here.

amazon is good. They have almost anything IT and price range is also good

I just put in a purchase order with our IT department and they get it all for me :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.