Hi All:

I have recently started using a web-based texting service; it is just easier than texting on a cell phone.

I have a few concerns, and I would like to see if anyone has any answers.

1. Is there a free or low-cost web-based service that turns texts into voice mails? I know Verizon and Sprint do, but I don't use them for cell phone service.

2. Is there a way I can tell if a text has gone to a non-text-capable number, to include dumb phones, land lines, fax lines, data lines, etc? It is frustrating; I sent oud a text and I don't know if the recipient saw it!

3. What is the best web-based service to use for text messages? I use Pinger, but are there any other services that answer my needs and concerns?

Thanks for your help.

John

Have you ever played around with Google Voice?

Yes, but only for voice mail. I do not like a lot of Google products, and Google Voice is one of them. Sound quality is terrible.

Hi All:

Some additional wants and needs for my ideal SMS marketing program:

• Able to group responses up top
  • Able to handle photos, videos, etc.
  • Alert sounds
  • Don't have to refresh to ensure the messages come through

I know, pie-in-the-sky, right? Oh well, I have to ask; maybe what I want actuall exitsts.

John

In the sms marketing , you have need to offer your service they can not say no . Also use inforgraphics to clear all the points .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.