Hello everybody. Yesterday i formatted my Pc. There was a website which i checked everyday. Everything seems to work fine in IE but not in Firefox. www.haberlink.com that is the site. In the right of the page there is a slide show for images. That doesnt show up in Firefox, but i can see it in IE. What should i do? Should i install an add-on or something like that? I am not the developer of the site. I tried Chrome too, it doesn't work neither.

Member Avatar for stbuchok

Seems to work fine in Chrome.

Yes it works on my mothers laptop but it doesn't work on my pc. I just formatted it.

Yes it works on my mothers laptop but it doesn't work on my pc. I just formatted it.

its workin fine in FIREFOX 8...! + wat version r u using...?

I guess you're missing some extensions/add-ons for JavaScript.

It's a Javascript slide show, and thus doesn't need any extensions or add-ins, as browsers come with Javascript engines built in.
So just check under Tools> Options >Content that you haven't disabled Javascript by accident.

Formatting your hard drive is always so very destructive and disruptive, and is only recommended in truly extreme cases.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.