I am trying to design my website in responisve way. So i am struggling to design media queries. Could anyone help me for writing media queries code. As my website should appear properly in mobile as well

This should give you an idea http://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/media-queries-for-standard-devices/ although to be honest I never use that many media queries. As long as you target tablets and phones you should be ok. In terms of widths to use, I am of the opinion that the layout should dictate how many queries and what type of queries you need: in other words, if your site breaks at 940px wide, then use 940 as a trigger point for a media query. DOes it make any sense?

I am not seeing anything going on, at least not on your site.

commented: May be u can find the queries as i am trying to resolve my issue i removed for some time and kept again yesterday +0

Your media queries will all depend based upon what you're trying to achieve. Below is a set of media queries, I've personally found to be quite helpful in some lights:

/* TABLET LAYOUT 
----------------------------------------------- */

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 991px) {
}

/* GO TO ONE COLUMN LAYOUT

@media screen and (max-width: 750px) {
}

/* MOBILE LAYOUT (PORTRAIT/320PX) 

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
}

/* WIDE MOBILE LAYOUT (LANDSCAPE/480PX) 

@media only screen and (min-width: 480px) and (max-width: 767px) { {
}

I would also recommend investigating the app called Dimensions for Google Chrome. It's definitely the number one application I use when develop a responsive design.

commented: Wow!! Thanks a lot for giving code. Now i am confident on moving ahead on media queries +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.