Hi Folks,

I have around 30 macs running a combination of 10.3 and 10.4 each running entourage. Everyone works except one. I put in all the server details, username and password like the others but for some reason i get a "invalid username or password" error message. I have resorted to setting this user up on citrix using the same username and password as i did in Entourage, so she can access her emails but this is only a temporary solution.

Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to why this is happening.

Thanks for looking,

gn0m3

Try deleting the Entourage preferences file. This can sometimes get corrupted. It's located in ~/Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.Entourage.plist

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that didnt work. i deleted the pref file then emptied the trash, started Entourage and immediately i got the same error message. Removed the account and re-added it and still got the same message!!

Any ideas welcome!!

gn0m3

A few days ago my entourage quit sending out POP emails. I can still receive fine. any suggestions?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.