Hi Guys,

I am having a tough time with this issue. I am trying to fill out my email address in order to activate trend micro but when the empty box pops up to fill out my email address, I am UNABLE to click in to the box to fill out the information. I have tried plugging in the mouse as opposed to using the laptop mouse and clicking in the box with that, but that doesn't work either. I am finding that is is happening on other applications as well. Any quick fixes for this?

Thanks in advance!

check your browser settings. do you have java script enabled? if not do so. Later---

commented: 10 +0

I think you are correct Biker920, I will try and post my results. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

I think you are correct Biker920, I will try and post my results. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

That did it. I went in to Internet Options and Advanced and simply Reset the settings and it worked. Thanks again for your help. :)

Glad to help, if problem is solved please mark thread as solved. Later---

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.