hi every one am a beginner and would like to know the best tutorials which will help me in mobile developments

Well, that depends on what you mean by mobile development.

Do you mean mobile applications, mobile-friendly websites, native applications, hybrid applications?

And, most importantly, which platform do you want to start with? Windows phone, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, J2ME...

This is a tremendously large field, I suggest figuring out what you want to do and then we can help point you in the right direction.

Hi, I guess I'll piggy back on this user's question since mine is the same and I will answer as well. I want to start by making an android app that auto-logins to a web application, has one form that submits data to the site. Can android apps have embedded browsers?

Yes, indeed, Android applications can have embedded browsers, to a certain extent. The real question is whether this is worth your while.

Might I ask as to why you would need an app for something that sounds like it should work in a browser?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.