actually I am new comer in C programming environment. The general C language has been completed by me. I want to learn visual or hardware level programming but I have no reference for that.
anyone who knows good book, link, or any material related to visual or hardware programming. than please help me.
I have waste lots of time on Google but the result is nothing.

You'll need to learn assembly, if you want get to the raw hardware level of programming. Assembly is easily integrated into most C compilers.

Truthfully, I think you have much more to learn about general programming and the realm of the C language, before you aim towards hardware. As well, it also depends on what you mean by "hardware programming", you may want to clarify that term.

hello sir
thanks for suggestion,
I know very well that, I am newbie programmer and truthly I have to learn lot of things but, I am asking a guidance that helps me in learning.
If you know a good book or any material that can help me, than please send me their links or names.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.