Hello,

I have a layout and i have to paste information on that layout, in that lay i have Columns H, P

i have a formula in column P like this

=IF(ISERROR(P3/H3),0,P3/H3)

but when i insert the information obtained in VBN to EXCEL worksheet it pastes the information just fine, the only problem is that the formula above is erased.

I want to know how can I paste that formula and leave it into the excel worksheet when the file is being saved in VBN.

i tried using this

For row As Integer = 2 To 239
    exlWsh.Cells(row, 17) = "=IF(ISERROR(P" + row + "/H" + row + "),0,P" + row + "/H" + row + ")"

Next

the reason why i am using this is because i have 238 columns where the formula has to be pasted, in Column H there is no data, that data is gonna be pasted manually after this file is generated, but i want to leave that formula there when they paste the information on Column H.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

hi darkelflemurian, have you tried pasting the VBN data first then after that apply the formula. check if it works :)

hi darkelflemurian, have you tried pasting the VBN data first then after that apply the formula. check if it works :)

I'll give it a try and let you know if it worked, thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.