Couldn't log in.
Couldn't request reset.
Immediate thought, I have p-ed off majorly those I should not.
Those who have met me in person will be able to affirm this, I am expletive 99% of the time.
I have been banned from other sites before, permanently (sadly often), and assumed I had been again.
At DaniWeb I have tried to keep the answers almost relevant and helpful.
I emailed my thanks for being permitted here, and assumed I was a dead man
Very suprised to receive a reply, any reply actually, that login was down and I had not done anything too stupid (recently?)
Happily surprised

DaniWeb is extremely tolerant 6384eb2ad0803beeefef27551d397a04
Gratefully

Bob

There was definitely an issue yesterday. However, some people are still experiencing an issue today even though I cannot reproduce it.

There was definitely an issue yesterday. However, some people are still experiencing an issue today even though I cannot reproduce it.

It's the OCSP validation (well, in my case). I'm using Windows 8.1 and the latest version of Firefox. It was observed from 2 wifi spots, and even over a VPN at different locations across Canada and the UK. It can be fixed temporarily by turning off OCSP. It wasn't working as of a few hours ago.

Has their been any changes effecting certificates?

EDIT: As of now it's been fixed. The most up to date certificate is (thumbprint) ‎fa a1 37 81 e4 d3 a6 a9 ce 52 20 d3 e8 98 73 3e f7 ee b0 cf. You can double check to make sure you have the right one (in case it's cashed if that's a thing?).

There is, and there was. We revoked a certificate, which may have gotten cached causing the above issues. Currently all web servers appear to be returning the correct certificate though.

I am expletive 99% of the time.

I would never have guessed lol, and so glad you're not banned!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.