I’ve made some UI changes to our forums page after my husband told me it looked too old school and like a 1990s webpage.

Let me know your thoughts: https://www.daniweb.com/forums

As you may have noticed, I also made some changes to the sorting and filter buttons on forum listing pages. Some of you were complaining that you didn’t understand why forum pages showed just the “recommended” topics and in a random order, so I tried to make it more intuitive what is happening behind the scenes. No functionality has been changed. This is strictly a UI tweak.

DeanG30 commented: Looks good! +0

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Looks clean and functional.

Getting used to using the "h" word?

If by "awesome" you mean, "no matter what I click on I just get a screen full of static", then, yes. It is awesome. You'd think a skeuomorph would exist for a reason. Not in this case apparently.

commented: There's a full screen mode. Old TVs were very grainy back then. There's other years and decades as well. +0
commented: this post is good enough('">) +0

Keep in mind, I’m the person whose wedding theme was nostalgia.

There's a full screen mode.

Full screen or not, no matter what I do I just get snow. No video. It's like watching TV at 3:00 AM when I was a kid. Literally nothing on but static.

commented: Change the channel. +0

like the blue and purple. overall, very clean.

commented: Thank you! +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.