Hi guys,

I'm looking for some statistics on traditional print media. For example, what percentage of people that take a printed flyer from a guy handing them out on the corner actually act on the content of the flyer? How effective are classified ads in the newspaper? I need some numbers (%'s really) to compare with an exciting new electronic marketing campaign my company is starting. We've been getting some really positive feedback, and want to put together a comapritive report.

I know this is a tech forum, but was hoping some of you might have come across these statistics, or at least have an idea of where I can find them. (All I've foud so far is pointers on how to make a print ad campaign more effective.)

Thanks!

Try Nielsen. They data mine statistics for Internet, print, radio, tv, etc. For example, their Internet stats are known as Nielsen NetRatings.

Thanks, I'll give 'em a shot!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.