hello everyone..
i have studied the beginning java, can you please suggest me any small project that will brush up my concepts.

up to what topic have you learned so far?

Java basics
inheritance
plymorphism
exceptions
swing

You can make a simple vocabulary learning system similar to flashcards. Each card ( item ) has two sides and your program can have features like add cards, test cards, delete cards, etc.

can u please elaborate a bit more and thanks.

make me that game called Snake.

i expect it on my desk first thing in the morning.

You can make a simple vocabulary learning system similar to flashcards. Each card ( item ) has two sides and your program can have features like add cards, test cards, delete cards, etc.

Can you say more on this im really desperate for a project idea

Can you say more on this im really desperate for a project idea

that ís a valid project idea. if we were doing everything for you, it would not be a project, it would more be like a download.

this thread is already marked as solved, so no need to bring it up again. if you really can't find a project idea: take a look at the upper right.
there's an input field with a search button next to it.

search for 'project ideas', and you're bound to find a lot of threads to help you out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.