Hi,

I am using the matatage for search engine optimization and i am also entering keywords and descriptions but any of the search engine will not showing my page when i am typing such a keyword.

so is there any otherway for SEO means ranking the page or we have to pay someting to google

Please help me out

I'm confused what techniques you're employing. Do you mean you are using meta keywords and meta descriptions? I suggest you read up in this SEO forum to learn all about some of the other techniques that are used to gain search engine rankings.

Hi,

Thanks yes I am using meta keywords and meta descriptions but its not working

You are most likely using outdated techniques for SEO. That was how one would rank on a search engine five years ago! You need to find some updated material and resources. It can be very competitive to rank for your phrase, and might take a substantial investment of time and money, depending on the level of competiveness.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.