I have a system that delivers tweets via api. The problem is that I noticed that the tweets with the links in it do not show in the search results. They show on my wall but not on searches.
I tried with new accounts ... but still does not work.
To make things weird I have 2 old accounts ( made about 3 years ago ) that do not have this problem

Any idea about this? Did Twitter changed anything about tweets via api?

Are you signing in with your username or email? If you are using your username make sure to put "@" before it.

Save money at theAV spot on brand name audio, video, portable sound, cables and

especially A/V contracting essentials. Advice and technical assistance for your

sound and lighting system is always free - and theAV spot.com offers fast delivery

and no tax* on your pro sound, lighting and video purchases. We are an authorized

dealer for everything we sell. Buy with confidence from professiona plz for more informastion vizt this site
http://www.theavspot.com/

I am aslo looking for this answer, anyone can tell in detail , thanks in advance !

that tweets only come in searches when your liked, retweeted and some comment on that tweet. This is know as social rating of a post. If the post has high social rating would come firest in searches.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.