hey this graphic editing thing isn't going to good for me lol. Its sooo hard to get good /w photo shop. any suggestions on how to get better?

Have you tried some good tutorial sites? Practice and good tutorials will definitely improve your digital artwork.

Google 'easy photoshop tutorials' and you should get some good ones.

~ Lacuna

I teach photoshop and the best way to start is to figure out where everything is - especially tools, palettes, and menus.

www.my-janee.com is also a good resource. The only way to learn is to practice, and it is very time consuming.

im not knowledgeable concerning those websites, although im sure they help a lot. another option is getting a photoshop book which can be sold anywhere like a barnes and noble etc. these will teach you a lot about effects and the tools used. if you need help with anything let me know.

im not knowledgeable concerning those websites, although im sure they help a lot. another option is getting a photoshop book which can be sold anywhere like a barnes and noble etc. these will teach you a lot about effects and the tools used. if you need help with anything let me know.

I went to barnes and noble and was looking at some of them books, they're not bad but to save yourself $20 to $50 plus dollars for a book of limited help, look up tutorials online for free (or the cost of your internet which your using anyways lol). goodtutorials.com is one of the most popular, I myself submit my tuts to that site.

In fact I just made a post here with a list of tutorial sites, brushe sites, and font sites that might help out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.