hey daniwebs users im currenttly in making of a site from scratch but i need help coding a forum page and a login form/registration form. now i know most of you are gonna point me to a php/mysql coding thing but i do not know one thing about that type of coding so i am asking you if you could help me coding it in html/css coding since im a little used to that but i do not know how to code them so i would like someone to help me with it

You really need to do yourself some seriously awful lot of reading, as you don't even seem to be able to differentiate between client-side / server-side.

Where you are now, you're most likely to get anywhere by using some of the ready-to-go packages, phpbb and other bulletins available (you may wanna get one of them cheapo hosts with easy, friendly user cp allowing one-click install of packages)

You need to work on php tutorials.You should visit the website w3school.com for php tutorials.

alright well i am actually trying to code everything my self but if you Males/Females could send me a direct link to a good tutorial ill gladly try my best to make my site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.