Well isn't this just great 4 big assignments are due by the end of next week, and my PC decides to not charge anymore.

It's a Dell inspiron 1545. The specs do not matter.

I believe i know the problem. It's the connectors that the charger plugs into on the laptop. I believe they have been bent or some such... How can i fix the problem.. Should i simply get tweasers and try and bend everything into place??.. Or open her up.. I see no other way to fix the problem... I wish it was just the cable so i could purchase a new one. but no it's the actual port on the Laptop.

Regards,

Ace

one would think that if it bent by simply plugging the adapter into it ,a pair of tweezers or small needle nose pliers should straighten it

Yea, i just got a pair of tweasers last night and bent everything that looked out of place lol.

Yea, i just got a pair of tweasers last night and bent everything that looked out of place lol.

so did that make it work again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.