I have a Radeon All-in-Wonder 256mb agp card and an Acer al1916 lcd monitor. The problem I'm having is if I have to restart for any reason, ie. downloads, updates, etc. , the system will shut down but the monitor says no signal. The only way that I can get the monitor to work correctly is to reset my CMOS. Then it starts normally, all is good, except I have to reset the date again. I don't know a whole lot about this video card. I noticed that there is a plug on the card (4 pins) near the top. It is labelled JU10. Any ideas what it's for? and will it cure my problem. thanks

That header's not going to do anything for you.

Do you see ANYTHING when it boots? If the answer is no, you might want to consider purchasing a new video card, or even a power supply. If you see the BIOS POST screen, it could just be a driver issue.

I'm also getting a similiar symptom.

recently my computer died due to a bad psu so i took the entire system into the store i bought my computer at to get an exchange (i am under warranty still) for a new psu.

well they did exchange a new psu and did all the installation stuf.

now my computer will only sometimes display and run fine but nearly 80% of the time i get this audio message at the beginning - system failed mediator and also no display.

my computer specs are as followed

windows xp pro sp2
a8n-sli premium mobo
amd athlon x2 4800+ cpu
ocz gold ram 2 gig
antec true power 2.0 550w psu
500gig/2 seagate barracuda sata hhd

the system is less than a year old...and this is really driving me nuts...

i really want to get my files and personal stuff T_______T out...

hey im having a problem also we bought new graphics card and y comp says no input signal! how do u reset cmos and will it erase everything like my software for cd burner dvd burner and all my other software....????i need help i know its not my monitor bc its a brand new monitor someone help me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.