When my PC starts, I get this menu that asks me to choose "Microsoft Windows XP" or "Microsoft Windows XP Setup". If I choose nothing, the setup program starts automatically. Kind of a pain. How do I make this go away? Thanks!

This won't get rid of it but you can change witch one is first and change the time it takes to choose one or the other .
Right click on mycomputer /properties /advanced/startup and recovery /settings ,and pick the microsoft windows xp ,and change the time if you wish .

This won't get rid of it but you can change witch one is first and change the time it takes to choose one or the other .
Right click on mycomputer /properties /advanced/startup and recovery /settings ,and pick the microsoft windows xp ,and change the time if you wish .

Thanks Caperjack! I will just set the time to display to 0 seconds also. Thanks again!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.