Hello...I am a newbie poster!Listen....every single time I turn on my pc...message comes up at the right hand bottom...."running low on d-drive space,etc,etc..." I clean it every time. I tried defragin', but it tells me I need to remove whatever programs I can. I have removed everything I don't frecuently use....still same problem,actually...it's annoying more than anything else. Any ideas how to stop this???????????

How much space are you using on it at the moment? Out of how much?
Also try a disk cleanup -> Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup.
May help clog out your PC.

Thanks for your response...looks like I'm using 2.69 G.B and have 34.5 m.b. free. I had run that process before....but I just ran again after your suggestion. After I reboot it a few a times...just to be sure....I'll let you know if it helped.

Hey Serunson...didn't work....tried it...rebooted several times, but that message still comes up! Gotta be some kind of a fix!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.