Well, I only seem to get it while I'm playing a game, and it tends to happen in laggy areas or when a lot is going on in the game. I have removed the possibility or RAM as the problem and I know it is not the game. I have a Toshiba U305 with Intel Mobile 345 graphics so I know they aren't the best to begin with. I am using XP drivers (i downgraded from Vista to XP OS) and as far as I can tell I got the right ones. I am unsure if its a hardware problem or a drivers problem and if it can even be fixed? The stop message I get just lists numbers like 0X000000E blah blah blah. I can try to crash if the precise numbers would be helpful, but I google search them and got nothing and nothing else is identified in that stop message. Can anybody offer any suggestions? Thank you.

Usually this sort of thing is the graphics drivers crashing into other areas of RAM. So try googling the Intel Mobile 345 PROBLEM search.

Okay Ill try that, also I screwed up, its the 945, not 345.

Incidentally there are a good few posts in this forum about the Itel Graphics chipset and associated problems.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.