Help!
When I right click my screen to change the properties for screen saver or I go to my start, click on control panel and try to get into anything on the panel it says this:
"Windows can not find 'C:\WINDOWS\rundll32.exe'. You may have typed the name incorrectly n the run dialog, or anothe ropen program cannot find a system file. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click search.
I HAVE DONE IT ALL!!!!!!!!
Other than that, my system runs well w/o it! It seemed like when it is "on" my system would freeze or crash. But where is it? I have McAFee, and AdaWare.

run registry mechanic then post your hijack this log in the security forum. And if know one can tell you what to fix on ur log then try a system restore to before this problem happened.

Solution:
!!!DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR REGISTERY!!!

Remove following registry entry from your system using Regedit. Log-off and log back in.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]

Solution:
!!!DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR REGISTERY!!!

Remove following registry entry from your system using Regedit. Log-off and log back in.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]

Good luck

Thank you for the submission..

Welcome to Daniweb :)

just reinstall the os and everything will be ok... dont forget to back up all your data...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.