Hello

First of all I want to thank every one working to keep this great community alive.

I would be grateful if some one can help me with some :idea: ideas :idea: for a final year project that is related to networks.

My background:
I am currently studying Network Management and Security in the University of Glamorgan and I have previously acquired some professional certificates such as CompTIA A+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE and CCNA.

My problem for the project is that every thing in the network interests me and that’s why I am confused adding to it I am looking for a project with a fairly easy implementation because I am no a very good programmer.

Once again thanks to every one for this lovely community.

Regards,
Hassan

I'm not really sure what requirements you have for this project? Do you just need to build a simple network and secure it? How about deploying a vpn solution would that work?

I'm not really sure what requirements you have for this project? Do you just need to build a simple network and secure it? How about deploying a vpn solution would that work?

First of all thank you for taking time to reply...

well the project can be about any thing within the network area but I am looking for some thing with a fairly easy implementation because i have limited programming skills.

How about deploying a vpn solution would that work?

Can u tell me more about what u mean?

Regards,
Hassan

Hello

First of all I want to thank every one working to keep this great community alive.

I would be grateful if some one can help me with some :idea: ideas :idea: for a final year project that is related to networks.

My background:
I am currently studying Network Management and Security in the University of Glamorgan and I have previously acquired some professional certificates such as CompTIA A+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE and CCNA.

My problem for the project is that every thing in the network interests me and that’s why I am confused adding to it I am looking for a project with a fairly easy implementation because I am no a very good programmer.

Once again thanks to every one for this lovely community.

Regards,
Hassan

SALAAM hasan brother, Brother i m also the student of BS in computer science last year. i m confused,what final project i have to make so plz help me about my final project if u don't mind plz give me ur's final project's soft copy i just see ur final project thanks by.

No cheating at Daniweb. :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.