Im trying to log in facebook but it cannot login coz the administrator at school has closed the link,how do i connect the machine to facebook without consulting him,im using muzila

Circumventing your school policies is kinda shady, dontcha think. Best just to ask him.

Or you could just grow up, go without your social diarrhea for a few hours, get yourself some good grades and then have a great job that allows you to use Facebook because you're so high up the corporate ladder! No? I didn't think so.

Your best bet is to use a proxy or your smartphone. Believe me when I say this... your school technicians are smarter than you. If they don't want you on facebook you're not getting on it. It's that simple - sorry!

Saying that I did bypass my schools security back in the day for my peers at a rate of 50p per session; it was the easiest 'business' I've ever run!

Thank you guys for your word of advice

how do i change network setting from default

how do i change network settings to default

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.