hello everyone, i need a code snipet that can help me retrieve username and password and to authenticate the password in the database..

where to get them from? what language, environment? need hacker's snippets?

To cut a long story short: there is no way for retrieving a user's password, neither
from SQL-Server login nor from Windows-user login except you have installed keyboard recorder to spying out the password keyed in.

you are getting me wrong, am java programmer and i am coding a application that uses username and password..
i need a code snipet to authenticate the username and password and to send them to the database after the user enters a new /hes password and username it show be stored in the database..
thanks

you are getting me wrong, am java programmer and i am coding a application that uses username and password..
i need a code snipet to authenticate the username and password and to send them to the database after the user enters a new /hes password and username it show be stored in the database..
thanks

hai if u get the code for the above requirement plz send me it to: <EMAIL SNIPPED>................ iam also looking for the same code.

Thanks&Regards
Mahaboob Basha

can anybody help me for creating a databases for a numerology web site which i am develooping in java you can give me the code at <EMAIL SNIPPED> please iam wating.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.