hi, am new here

i need ur help.

How to load an image from web browser control to an image in a visual basic form?
i am using vb6.0, an imagebox, web browser object. i want to know to load the image from web to my vb form

thank you in advance

First, do NOT use web browser control. Give it up and use URLdownloafile API function instead - google up more details yourself. Second use loadpicture function to get picture into memory and set it to any compatible object (form, picture, ...) simply this way set myform.backgroundpicture = loadpicture("c:\my-sleazy-dream.jpg"). To keep picture on your form longer than till first repaint set form.autoredraw to true.

hi VIeditorlover.

Thank you for your quick responce. I really appreciate it.

I will try what you said and back here again.

God bless. (^.~)

First, do NOT use web browser control. Give it up and use URLdownloafile API function instead - google up more details yourself. Second use loadpicture function to get picture into memory and set it to any compatible object (form, picture, ...) simply this way set myform.backgroundpicture = loadpicture("c:\my-sleazy-dream.jpg"). To keep picture on your form longer than till first repaint set form.autoredraw to true.

hi sir!
i had discover the answer for my question.
by the way, thank you again.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.