Actually these is not just printing text. It somehow involves logic but I keep on thinking these for almost a week. First I printed a price list then I want also to print the receipt. What can I put to eliminate the price list and then print the receipt. But before showing the receipt the price list must be shown first.

You'll have to give some more details and some code to chew on.

If you want to print a price list and then print a receipt, one good way to do it would be to look at the similarities: both a receipt and a price list contain items. So you could build an item class that had variables such as cost and sales tax along with it, then you could have a method for printing an item's price and a method for printing the item onto a receipt. You could create an array of these items, then loop through, printing the price of each to form a price list.

If you wanted to erase the price list, you could have an array or arraylist of items, and delete each one as you went, perhaps adding them to a second list of items that would aid you in printing a receipt.

If this isn't helpful then elaborate on your question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.