Dear Freinds
Kindly help me about these problems that what a coding for lock the form in runtime and user no adjsut form witdth or length

2)my 2nd question is that what the query if i want that the price of any other table come into current forms and match with current form item name with the item name of price form

Hi,

For your first question:

Kindly help me about these problems that what a coding for lock the form in runtime and user no adjsut form witdth or length

You doesn't need a code for that, go to the form property and select Formborderstyle = FixedSingle.
That means that you can't resize the form during runtime, but you can use the minimize, maximize and close buttons of the form.

If you select FormBorderstyle = FixedToolWindow then you can't resize the form and you can only use the close button of the form.

For your second question:
What do you have already?

Thanks for 1st answer
actualy my 2nd question is that

i have 1 table in which i entered price of product than i want that when i sale this product so i select the only product name and price come from other table which i entered when i am bought this product

Hi,

Can you show us what you have.
So we can see a little effort from you as well.

yr
i make a form a two form in vb 1 form is that where i entered NEW ITEM and also its PRICE this is save in new item table and i have another form of SALE where i enter product name which come from NEW ITEM TABLE and then i want that in the price column of sale PRICE come automatically of these product from NEW ITEM TABLE where i save price of items

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.