Hello,
I'm quite new to SOAP but im trying to learn how to implement it into one of my WIN32 c++ API programs.
I havn't done a lot of windows programming but i have created a few small programs, buttons, styles etc.
I know the basic layout of a windows program but im looking for any help or examples to using SOAP within a program.
I'm using Dev-C++ with with Mingw/GCC for compiling.

any help would be great, cheers,.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hello,
I'm quite new to SOAP but im trying to learn how to implement it into one of my WIN32 c++ API programs.
I havn't done a lot of windows programming but i have created a few small programs, buttons, styles etc.
I know the basic layout of a windows program but im looking for any help or examples to using SOAP within a program.
I'm using Dev-C++ with with Mingw/GCC for compiling.

any help would be great, cheers,.

I wouldn't bother learning win32 (sorrie wolfie), waste of time in my opinion. Look to C# and the .net environment.

I wouldn't bother learning win32 (sorrie wolfie), waste of time in my opinion. Look to C# and the .net environment.

Hell I should concentrate more on answering some generic C/C++ questions. :cheesy:

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hell I should concentrate more on answering some generic C/C++ questions. :cheesy:

:D :D :D ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.