Hi,

I have a complete ms access system build(tables, forms, reports, query). I am in the process of using vb to re-create the system. I managed to show every fields on my vb forms without any coding. However I have some wrong information in my combo boxes. For example I will have repetition(duration, ie 3 months is showing 5 times). Also when I use the arrows only three records are showing. It says 104 records and only shows 1-3.

I have also checked all the data in vb that has been transfered from access and it is all similar, ni repetition.

Hi,

Can you post some of the code and we will see what is happening? Off the top of my head , you could try a SELECT DISTINCT query to get rid of repeating values - it depends on what your DB structure is if you should be getting them or not.

u can also try to first clear the combo box items before adding the values to it....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.