Im working on a one huge project that is combination of many sub projects which is talking to eachothers and they all use apart from data base whice responsible to manage user's account i dont want to work with one database so i have to isolate each project's database and use web service to allow them to communicate // or in each project i add manage account table and every time those changed i change it at all projects db

And your question is?

Which approach is better make this part of tables which all projects use at single point and contact it ith web service . Or add it in every project and when one changed i change all

@M. It sounds like you are asking "How to design software." There are so many answers to that question that no one can tell you a "best" approach.

But in your case it may better to ask your team for possible solutions.

I'll write that I tend to make data driven apps over hard coded apps for many reasons. This falls neatly into your question about a table (we'll call that data) and if the design is table driven or coded so it does this and picks up values from a table. If you can code so the table drives the app around.

"But why?"
Deploring an app is a big deal. Changing a table that changes how the apps work, saves us a lot of time.

Can I assume you meant "deploying"? There are lots of apps I deplore.

commented: Thanks for that. +14

Try GitHub Click Here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.