is there any body who know coding for Save and Load Picture on Database (SQL 2000)

thnx

Yasir

is there any body who know coding for Save and Load Picture on Database (SQL 2000)

thnx

Yasir

I think Yasir has used the word save and load for a database meaning creating a table and retreaving data held in it.

Sure, basically computer view everything digital. You can store the digitised images as a table in a database. You can in this way save thousands of photographs, fingure prints etc. and ofcourse, you can query, match,print - all those things you normally do with data. Are You looking for some job in the police department?

Sorry, I can only say, think!

I have already intimated you in another thread the following statement.

P1.Picture=LoadPicture("C:\MyPict.BMP")

What is that file MyPict.BMP is doing to your LoadPicture. The same thing will be done by a table in a database But for that you have to use some overheads.

Think.. Think..

And Come out with the Best. I will give you one clue. There is a data type image which can store upto 2GB in a single value.

AV Manoharan

Hi Yasir,

Use a "CLOB", "BLOB" OR "IMAGE" TO Store Image Data.
If u r using "ADO" to interact with SQL DB, then u can Stream IN and OUT the Image / Picture, Else Open the Pict File And use GetChunks and store the image..

REgards
Veena

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.