I want to have the user fill out a form with the email address they would like to send to and a short message and be able to send it without opening an external mail program like outlook is that possible?

There is the built in PHP mail function but there is also a mailer in the PEAR package for PHP.

There is the built in PHP mail function but there is also a mailer in the PEAR package for PHP.

thanks i'm checking it out now :) hopefully it will be what i need - hopefully more replys will pop up - thanks again for your reply!

I made a registration form but what I am trying to do is set it up so that if a person chooses something, another option opens up. For example, if the person can choose between Camp A and Camp B, whichever Camp they choose, a certain list of prices will appear, instead of having 2 entire lists. It confuses some people because they don't know which price/camp applies to them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.