Hi,
I have some radiobuttons which I grouped them as set1..and another set of radiobuttons which I grouped as set2 which are disabled by default.When I click a radiobutton in set1 all the radiobuttons in set2 should be enabled and when I uncheck, all the radiobuttons should again become disabled.
How can this be done..plzz reply.

You can use if statement using ur radio button groups which are, in ur case set1 and set2, and inside them have statements like

document.Formname.NameOfTheRAD.selected="False" or "true"

And another thing you may post ur code so that we can be aware of what we are trying to achieve right??

SET1 <asp:RadioButton ID="rdintrvl" runat="server" Text="Interval" GroupName="set1" /> SET2

<asp:RadioButton ID="rddays" Text="Days" GroupName="set2" runat="server" Enabled="False"/>
<asp:RadioButton GroupName="set2"  ID="rdweeks" Text="Weeks" runat="server" Enabled="False"/>
<asp:RadioButton GroupName="set2"  ID="rdmonths" Text="Months" runat="server" Enabled="False"/>

in the page load rdintrvl.Attributes.Add("onclick", "enable();"); javascript function is

function enable()
{

document.getElementById('<%=rddays.ClientID%>').disabled = false;
      document.getElementById('<%=rdweeks.ClientID%>').disabled = false;
       document.getElementById('<%=rdmonths.ClientID%>').disabled = false;
}

So its not really a Javascript but VBscript not that I know but according to my understanding I think you need to use VBScript or C# when dealing with ASP.net and Im not really equiped about VBscript

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.