Hi frnds...

I am new to Ajax..i know some minimum basics about ajax.. i know some what php and mysql...

So, plz send me ajax login form and registration form....i am trying to learn ajax with database....plz anybody help me...

Cheers..

link

Hi steve sir,

Thank u verymuch....tha above link notonly login form, its having great functionalities like captcha,registration,settins, activation link....

These all r very good to learn ...

hi ..

I need AJAX login form...not php login form....plz send me if any body having.....

I would assume you know how to create forms already. Have the login button send an AJAX request (by calling some JS in the onClick event handler) to a separate PHP login script (passing the username and password) which checks the database, updates session variables, etc. This file can respond with some sort of success/failure code. Your AJAX script can read this value and either refresh the page (if login succeeded) or give the user an error (if it failed).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.