I have a mysql database that has three tables. customers, orders, and order details. I want my customer to logon using a username and password that will show a list of his current orders. From there I want to be able to click on any given order and see the order details.
Any help would be great!
Thanks

do you have any code at this point??

would look something like this....

$get_orders  = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM orders WHERE member id = '$member_id' ORDER BY order_id");
  while($myorder = mysql_fetch_array($get_orders)){
    echo "$myorder[order_id]";
}

That would at least display all the order id numbers.... turn those into links and send to a page that would do something with that number, like display the order and junk..... hope that helped a bit.

Following the example cjgraphix gave you:

$get_orders  = mysql_query("SELECT order_id, ordername FROM orders WHERE member id = '$member_id' ORDER BY order_id");
  while($myorder = mysql_fetch_array($get_orders)){
    echo "<a href='viewdetail.php?id=" . $myorder['order_id'] . "'>".$myorder['order_id']."</a> " . $myorder['order_name'] . "<br/>";
}

then having a viewdetail.php file (check how the link is constructed in the example) you will receive the id as a GET variable $_GET and you can use that like this:

$id=$_GET['id']+0; # adding +0 solves some issues with false ids
 $get_order_info  = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM orders WHERE order_id = '$id'");
  while($myorder = mysql_fetch_array($get_order_info)){
    echo "Order ID: " . $myorder['order_id'] . "<br/>";
    echo "Order Name: " . $myorder['order_name'] . "<br/>";
    echo "Order Description: " . $myorder['order_description'] . "<br/>";
}
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.