Hi,
I was in a urgency of some requirement that was given to me.. I want to access my mater page control in my child page can any one give some assistance regarding this..

even you can do this by Gettype
Using the Form PrentForm propertie,Controls we csan find for E.g.

if (this.ParentForm.GetType() == typeof(ParentFormName))   ///Where In typeof() containss our parent form Name
            {
                ((ParentFormName)this.ParentForm).Label1.Text= "HI";  // where ResultId is my Parent form propertie.

}

Thanks for ur response.. But i was unable to get the form name of the master page.
Actually my requirement is
I had a iframe pop-up in my master page that was hidden by default but when there is a requirement it was made unhidden. So the page which we want to show in that iframe is appended to it my giving iframe src as the page name. Here i had a close button in my iframe(master page) anf want to access that in my child page(iframe). when using Master.FindControl property it was showing as null and when i add masterfilename property in register tag of aspx page it is showing the whole master page in the iframe pop-up.
Can anyone please send how can i access my parent control by adding masterfilename but not to show the whole page in the iframe pop-up.

Thanks In advance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.