i ahve site in which people can submit the article for free.
but now i am trying to add feature in that article distribution.
if person pay me $50 i can distribute his article to many sites.
so i need the site such taht he can pay through credit card visa ext. how i have to proceed . how to validate the credit card information. i need this in php. can anyone give me the ide how this works?.i have seen in many site when we try to order it gos to 2checkout.com or paypall.com.please any body give sajection how it works
thanks

You need to get a payment gateway. I recommend using ECHO. I have worked with them with a few clients and have been very pleased. They have a variety of solutions that you can use. I recommend that you check them out. If you have any questions, let us know.

You need to get a payment gateway. I recommend using ECHO. I have worked with them with a few clients and have been very pleased. They have a variety of solutions that you can use. I recommend that you check them out. If you have any questions, let us know.

i ahve one doubt in
for example if one person enter his articles and press submit for billing . go to (for example payapal) server and get process/ i have doubt after entering the credit card ifo and got varified by payapall all his article should submit to my database. is this possible.

my doubt is very simple after submiting the article the credit car should vaildate then after payemnt all the article should go to my databse. which payment method i ahve to use . for thsi ECO is good?

i ahve one doubt in
for example if one person enter his articles and press submit for billing . go to (for example payapal) server and get process/ i have doubt after entering the credit card ifo and got varified by payapall all his article should submit to my database. is this possible.

my doubt is very simple after submiting the article the credit car should vaildate then after payemnt all the article should go to my databse. which payment method i ahve to use . for thsi ECO is good?while processing it is leaving my server and going to Eco or paypal server and then after payment it should come to my server for sending all the article to my database

Visa has implemented new rules on handling credit cards. Unless you want your server and all your code to be subject to an audit by the credit card companies, you do not want to store any credit card info on your server.

There are two main ways you can use a payment gateway like ECHO.

The first way is that you can send the visitor to a secure form that is hosted on ECHO's servers that will take all the payment information and give a response back to your server on whether or not the transaction was successful. This method makes it easier on you in terms of offering a secure payment system for your customers since all the credit card security is handled by the payment gateway.

The second way is that the gateway offers you a program that you can send data to, which responds with the approval or denial code and a response message. It's fairly easy to set this up with ECHO. They even offer sample code that will help you build the form and the form data processing code. This puts a lot of the burden on you and your system. You will have to make sure that you are not storing any of the purchaser's credit card information and provide a SSL connection for the form so that the data transmission is secure.

Visa has implemented new rules on handling credit cards. Unless you want your server and all your code to be subject to an audit by the credit card companies, you do not want to store any credit card info on your server.

There are two main ways you can use a payment gateway like ECHO.

The first way is that you can send the visitor to a secure form that is hosted on ECHO's servers that will take all the payment information and give a response back to your server on whether or not the transaction was successful. This method makes it easier on you in terms of offering a secure payment system for your customers since all the credit card security is handled by the payment gateway.

The second way is that the gateway offers you a program that you can send data to, which responds with the approval or denial code and a response message. It's fairly easy to set this up with ECHO. They even offer sample code that will help you build the form and the form data processing code. This puts a lot of the burden on you and your system. You will have to make sure that you are not storing any of the purchaser's credit card information and provide a SSL connection for the form so that the data transmission is secure.

thanks for your help
can i do the same with paypall?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.