I have a web page that's seperated into basically two columns: The left column has two subsections, one being the menu (part of index.html) and another one underneath being a frame labeled 'sub'. Sub's scrolling is always off, as set by index.html. On the right column I have a frame titled 'main'. This is where most of the content goes. Sometimes I want it to scroll, but other times I can't have scroll bars displayed.
Sub and Main are .php, while index.html is currently html (it will soon also be php).
So basically in either PHP, Javascript, or HTML, I need to be able to change whether scrollbars are shown.
If you have any questions, just ask.
Thank you,
Diego

it seems my friend, george, had forced scrollbars to be shown. i deleted that and it works fine now. the site is still being built but it's http://www.smuserver.net/smu for anyone that wants to take a look.

I like your design. One suggestion, you should really change the page title from "Untitled Document". ::grins::

I'm not a fan of serif fonts ... maybe you could change to a sans-serif font such as Arial, Verdana, Helvetica?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.