Hi All...

To made payment integration, I used e24PaymentPipe.dll got from client. The problem is that it is always results in failure ("-1") when I try to connect to Gateway Server using "PeformInitTransaction" function.

To be able to use e24PaymentPipe.dll as third party dll, i performed following steps:
(note: OS is 64-bit (windows 8), e24paymentpipe.dll 64x, visual studio application is set to platform 'Any CPU')

1. Copy e24PaymentPipe.dll in C:\Windows\System32, run regsvr32 e24PaymentPipe.dll
  2. I could not add that dll as COM in my .NET project since it was unmanaged (the error appear:"...Please make sure that the file is accessible, and that it is a valid assembly or COM component"), so I made the steps:

2.1 Generate strong key(VS Developer cmd- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\x64) sn.exe -k key.snk
    2.2 tlbImp.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\x64\e24PaymentPipe.dll /keyfile:key.snk /out:C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\x64\Interop.e24PaymentPipe.dll

3. Put Interop.e24PaymentPipe.dll in GAC

4. Made reference to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\x64\Interop.e24PaymentPipe.dll in my .NET project and set 'Embed Interop Types=true' on Interop.e24PaymentPipe.dll (since I got error:A reference was created to embedded interop assembly...Consider changing the 'Embed Interop Types' property on either assembly.)

My code is:

e24pp.Alias = "alias";
    e24pp.Action = "4";
    e24pp.Currency = "048";
    e24pp.Language = "USA";
    e24pp.ResponseUrl = "http://somepage/receipt"; 
    e24pp.ErrorUrl = "http://somepage/receipt";
    e24pp.ResourcePath = @"C:\Resource\"; 
    e24pp.PerformInitTransaction();  --> always returns -1 (failure)

It seems that connection to CGW can't be established. Not sure are my steps above is good? What can be the possible issue?

Please, help...

Thanks!

Aleks.

Have you tried performPaymentInitialization() method ?

e24PaymentPipe dll I'm using does not provide performPaymentInitialization() method. I have just PerformInitTransaction() method and PerfomTransaction().
Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.