I have a Premium SEO Pack – Wordpress Plugin installed and with its Facebook planner, we are supposed to authorize app after providing the initial settings.

I have provided all the settings correctly. Provided app id, app secret, app domain, site url (through add platform), settings->advanced->enabled browser OAuth login, provided Valid OAuth redirect URI http://example.org/psp_seo_fb_oauth .

But still I get the "Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains." error.

Also its not on localhost, but production server.

website url is example.org , oauth redirect url is example.org/psp_seo_fb_oauth , example.org added in app domains , add platform->site url included example.org . So there's no subdomain

I have checked this facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=542958419109491 already

I would appreciate your help. Thank you!

I suspect about ssl being mandatory to use facebook app.. couldn't locate any info page like this from the facebook dev site though yet..

I believe SSL is not required unless its a canvas app.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.