</body>
</html>

And Below is PHP :

<?php
$ftp_server = "94.xx.1.xxx";
$ftp_username   = "anxxxxxx";
$ftp_password   =  "xxxxxxxxx";

$conn_id = ftp_connect($ftp_server) or die("could not connect to $ftp_server");

if(@ftp_login($conn_id, $ftp_username, $ftp_password))
{
  echo "connected as $ftp_username@$ftp_server\n";
  }
else {
  echo "could not connect as $ftp_username\n";
}

$file = $_FILES["uploadedfile_1"]["name"];
$file2 = $_FILES["uploadedfile_2"]["name"];

$remote_file_path = "ansxxxx@94.xx.1.xxx/JustForTest".$file; // This is the Folder which I've created inside the FTP 
$remote_file_path2 = "ansxxxx@94.xx.1.xxx/JustForTest".$file2; // This is the Folder which I've created inside the FTP 

ftp_put($conn_id, $remote_file_path, $_FILES["uploadedfile_1"]["tmp_name"],FTP_ASCII);
ftp_put($conn_id, $remote_file_path2, $_FILES["uploadedfile_2"]["tmp_name"],FTP_ASCII);
ftp_close($conn_id);
echo "\n\nconnection closed";
?>

Error :

connected as anshu9453@94.23.1.139
Fatal error: Uncaught ValueError: Path cannot be empty in C:\xampp\htdocs\upload.php:22 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\upload.php(22): ftp_put(Object(FTP\Connection), 'anshu9453@94.23...', '', 1) #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\upload.php on line 22

It connects perfectly...but no files gets uploaded, throws the above error. I am new to php. PLEASE HELP...!

I would prefer to share the code, if anyone had done such kind of requirement.

Thanks a ton in Advance...!`

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What exactly does upload.php look like? It looks like there is an error on line 22 of upload.php. It looks as if the path is invalid in your ftp_put() function. Check your values for $remote_file_path and $remote_file_path2.

Also, this is a very, very insecure way of doing file uploads. Why are you doing it this way instead of as a POST forum with PHP uploads?

Non logic operation to upload file. file transfer protocol(ftp) can be operated after connecting two or more devices to obtain ftp IP to perform a specific task of transferring a file from one device to another. eg ftp://10.165.1:2541

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.