I'm using Elementor Pro to build my website, including a custom header design. However, when the same header is applied to a page built with the Kadence theme (specifically the blog page), the design breaks down.

header_issue.gif

What settings or configurations within Elementor Pro might be causing the mismatch?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Are you checking the URL to the blog? When you make changes to the design in Elementor, does it mean that you are also making changes to the absolute URL? As a potential solution to the problem, I believe you may try publishing your blog page once again.

commented: Thank you. It is practical. However, I am perplexed about why I must republish it to remedy the issue! +3

It sounds like the Kadence theme has its own additional CSS that is overriding some of the CSS you're using for your custom header.

commented: It has been gone since I republished the blog page; thus, I believe that to be true. +3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.