I am interested in building a water cooling system gaming system I want to build. Unfortunately, I am kind of lost on what to do though.

I am right now debating whether or not to build a gaming system with a CoolerMaster pre-built water cooling block system that will occupy 2 5.25" external drives. It shows the temperature which is nice, but I am not sure. I am thinking about building a water cooling system with water blocks and tubes myself so that it is more flexible, but I need to know, which one is better.

Plus, I have one more question, do the water cooling systems come with instructions on how to install does anybody know? I have an manual upstairs that shows how to install one but its too complicated.

Anyway, give me your opinions now. Please!

If the installation manual is too complicated for you, then you DEFINITELY should not be considering building a system yourself!

I suspect you should get a prebuilt water cooling kit and pay a qualified tech to install it for you!

That is what I was maybe planning to do was have a qualified tech install it for me and you simply check if I can watch how he/she installs it so that I can get an idea of how to do it. I seen one, I forget what it is but it was designed for the Socket 939 AMD, which is the processor I'll be running.

I think that's good advice to let someone qualified install one because the last thing you want is a water-cooling system leaking on all your expensive hardware.

If your building a totally new kit, and you have the money, go with a special water cooling case. These things are all-ready. They've got their resevoirs and radiators where they won't get in the way. www.frozencpu.com should have a good selection

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.