I am working for an Adult Content Website (Adult Toy - ecommerce website). When I signed up for the Bing Advertising Program, it does not accept and ask for 'reasons' for exception. I gave the reason as below:

"We are a small online retail company selling adult toys. This is the first time, we are using Bing. Hence, kindly accept the ad."

Will this reason be accepted by BING. I look forward to answers from people who have worked in Bing Advertising Program in specific to adult content advertising. Looking forwarding to your reply.

Thanks in advance.

You need to include the words "novelty item" whenever you get rejected by a search engine. Your web site should clearly be about your product and not a clever gateway to more ... vivacious adult content.

I experience some issue with Bing. I was clear that the website contains adult content. Also, there are a large no. of advertisers advertising adult content websites in Bing. Bing asked for reason and also gave a clear reason why I wish to advertise in Bing. It has almost 10 days passed since; but no breakthrough yet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.