Zangle 0 Newbie Poster

Hello everyone.

My name is Zangle and I’ve been having issues with my laptop. My Screen is quitting.

I’ll give some history about it first. I bought this laptop nineteen months ago with the intentions on using it for gaming only. Since then I have logged thousand of hours play World of Warcraft and watching movies late at night.

Anyway back in December the power port became lose and I was unable to get charge from the power supply. Witch then was not ok with at the time, however shortly after this happened and not being able to play my game I realized I was addicted to that stupid game. So I let my computer set in the corner till the last quarter of May. I had put her in the shop so she would get repaired.

After being in the shop for several weeks I finally got her back! I was very excited to have my baby back. I promptly installed Wow’s expansion.

Ok now that you are up to speed about this laptop and I do stress I need to figure out the issue at hand here, I have decided to re-enroll in college and change my major. So now I need this for school more than anything. I have quit Wow and I’m ready to get my life back on track.

Later that night after I had gotten her back from the shop I was playing my game and the screen kept quitting on me not the whole computer, just the screen. It goes completely black. Can’t see a thing nor touch for any movement. Sometimes I’m able to fire her up and log in for about five minutes and other times it doesn’t show anything at all.

I have taken back to that shop and they couldn’t find the problem. I have hooked my sister’s computer monitor and it will do the same thing with hers.

Also when this all happens I am unable to eject the dvd-rom thingy.

Anyways sorry to type a wall of text, I just wanted to make sure you know what it was used for and why I have decided to try and salvage this before I save up for another computer.

Edit: I think I may have this in the wrong aera. I'm so very sorry for any troubles.